Samstag, 17. März 2012

Barack Obama | Here's your chance to meet the U.S. President Barack Obama in Europe




Friend --

I've set aside time for four supporters like you to join me for dinner.

Most campaigns fill their dinner guest lists primarily with Washington lobbyists and special interests.

We didn't get here doing that, and we're not going to start now. We're running a different kind of campaign. We rely on everyday Americans giving whatever they can afford, and I want to spend time with the folks who make this possible.

That's why if you make a donation now, you'll be automatically entered for a chance to be my guest for dinner. 

Please donate $3 or more today.

I always look forward to meeting supporters like you, and this will be the kind of casual meal among friends that I don't get to have as often as I'd like anymore. So I hope you'll consider joining me.

But I'm not asking you to donate today just for a chance to meet me. I'm asking you to chip in if you believe in the kind of politics that gives people like you a seat at the table -- whether it's at the dinner table with me or the table where decisions are made about what kind of country we want to be.

It starts with a gift of whatever you can afford.

Please make a donation of $3 or more today, and we'll throw your name in the hat:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Join-Me-for-Dinner


I've said before that I want people like you to shape this campaign. This is your chance to share your ideas with me face to face.

Hope to see you soon,

Barack Obama 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen